* Please Note:
You can call (858) 336-6425 or email us to schedule an on-site consultation.
Quotes for cable systems can be formulated from photographs, a simple line drawing, or a combination of both. Drawings can be emailed to email@example.com; or sent through the quote request. Please include name and contact information. Drawings should include the following:
• starting and stopping points for each run of cable
• measured distances between each point
• height of desired railing (example 36? or 42?)
• please note 2 post corners that will be continuous runs, or stops
• total measured cut length
• proposed materials for the railing (redwood, pipe, aluminum)
• whether or not stainless spreader posts will be used
• keep in mind that cable spacing should maintain 3? in between cables
The total cable run is 40? from point A to point D and can easily be done with a continuous run of a single strand.
•Point A is the start of the cabling
•Point B is a 2 post corner
•Point C is a 2 post corner
•Point D is where the cable terminates
•Proposed railing height is 42?
•Proposed railing material is redwood
From this simple line drawing and notes, we can price and design your cable system, recommended post spacing, framing member sizing, and bolt up